The mission of Education Bridge through "Partnership: Minneapolis/Israel" is to build a shared living community of youth and their educators by way of communicating traditional values and knowledge that will connect the current and next generations as global citizens and strengthen Am Yisrael.
1. To deepen relationships among Education Bridge schools, families and communities.
2. To increase knowledge and understanding of modern Israeli and the Minneapolis Jewish community, including educational,
cultural, social, and religious aspects.
3. To develop and use new pathways to communicate the cultural and spiritual foundations of Jewish identity, individual identity, and respect for diversity.
4. To prepare our youth as global citizens through collaborative work and studies.
5. To ensure a shared common identity among Jews around the world.
Partner schools include:
Bet Shalom Religious School and Alei Giva School in the Lower Galilee
Minneapolis Jewish Day School and Mul Gilad Elementary School and Shaar Hagolan Kindergarten in Jordan Valley
Shir Tikvah Congregation and Kadoorie Junior High School in the Lower Galilee
Talmud Torah of Minneapolis and Reut Elementary School, Amal Nofarim Bagalil High School and Nofarim Bagalil Junior High School in Tiberias
Temple Israel School and Afikey Hayarden School in Jordan Valley